Industrial CDL Driver
Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: October 15, 2020
Clean Harbors in Midland, MI is looking for an Industrial CDL
Driver (Vacuum/Hydroblasting) to join their safety conscious team!
This position will be responsible for the performance of tasks
associated with hazardous waste clean-up, site-remediation,
equipment decontamination and handling of hazardous materials and
will operate a variety of vehicles including vacuum trailer,
roll-off and hydro-blasting equipment.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive hourly wages with weekly overtime
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Operate light and heavy equipment including, but not limited
to: pumps, vacuum, equipment, oil spill boom, generators, bobcats,
etc., tank cleaning, hydro excavating & hydro blasting;
- Works in atmospheres and locations with the potential for
exposure to various chemical and physical agents, some of which may
be hazardous, toxic or corrosive
- Works in potentially elevated noise levels, confined spaces,
including lifting in areas of low clearance;
- Working at elevations including working from ladders and
- Completion of associated paperwork, including but not limited
to daily worksheets, vehicle inspections, equipment inspections and
Health and Safety requirements and permits;
- Quick and immediate response when on call, secure coverage for
shift and communicate your replacement's name to the
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Class A CDL Required;
- Hazmat and Tanker Endorsement preferred, or ability to obtain
within 60 days of hire;
- Previous Manual Labor experience in Construction or Industrial
based setting strongly preferred.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean
Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission
is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment,
recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials . Clean Harbors is
the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial
services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto
Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is
on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial
services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and
proven methodology come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our
company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit
us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/ .
For additional information about driver career opportunities,
please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion,
age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis
of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Midland , Industrial CDL Driver, Professions , Midland, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!