Posted on: February 20, 2021
Kelly Scientific has exciting and challenging opportunities for a
long-term, benefitted, R&D Technician focusing on our Fortune
500 customers polymer dispersions prepared in market development
scale equipment located in Midland, MI. The R&D Contractor will
work with a team of chemists and engineers to produce new products
for sale rapidly developing market opportunities. In addition,
polymer synthesis and dispersion work to move new products from
exploration to commercialization will be conducted on lab and pilot
scale equipment. Critical responsibilities include:
• Basic lab skills to assist senior level researchers with polymer
synthesis, process research and new product scale-up.
• Ability to work effectively with multiple people on multiple
• Ability to manage time and multiple tasks while consistently
delivering timely results.
• Dedication to working safely.
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Associates / Bachelors degree in Science field including Chemical
Processing and Engineering Technology.
• 2 - 3 years industrial laboratory experience is preferred, more
experience is perfectly acceptable.
• Experience in operation, calibration, maintenance and
troubleshooting of processes, mechanical equipment, and other
common lab instruments is required.
• Proficient with MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is
• Knowledge of process control systems/operator interface is
• Must be able to think independently, take ownership of work and
• Must be able to work in an empowered team environment
• Must have strong verbal and non-verbal communication skills
Kelly- Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific
and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like
you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that
fit their skills and interests-it's the way we think job searching
should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a
professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or
two about the science market and how to get you noticed.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job
seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In
fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional
workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and
tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work
and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we
do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of
workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a
diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities,
females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual
orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The
Keywords: Kelly, Midland , R&D Technician, Professions , Midland, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!