Instrumentation & Analyzer Technician
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Kelly Services is currently seeking an Analyzer Technician to
support a leading team in Midland, Michigan! The Analyzer
Technician will be responsible for maintaining and repairing all
types of on-stream process analytical equipment. This person must
possess in-depth analyzer knowledge to diagnose and implement
solutions to analyzer problems on a timely basis.This role will
work a typical day shift, Monday-Friday, however the Analyzer
Technician must be available for call-ins, plant turnarounds and
some overtime as needed.--Experience Desired:
- Either a minimum of 1 year of experience as an
Electronics/Electrical Technician, Analyzer Technician, Electrical
Analyzer or Instrumentation Electrical/I&E Technician OR An
Associate's Degree or higher in the areas of Electrical,
Electronics, or Instrumentation.
- In lieu of an associate degree or higher, will consider those
with four 4 + years of relevant military experience in electronics
or instrumentation--Requirements of the Role:
- Effective written and verbal communications skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work effectively in a team environment is
- Must be willing to work within a Maintenance Work Process and
help resolve issues that surface as a result of planning and
scheduling of analyzer work.
- Good working knowledge of computer tools i.e. Excel, Word, etc.
is necessary to apply company software tools and reporting
- Availability for weekend call and holdover overtime is an
expectation of the job.
- Must be willing and able to wear safety equipment, such as
respirators, earplugs, goggles, and steel-toed shoes.
- Must be willing and able to work in tight or closed-in
- Must be willing and able to climb stairs/ladders and work high
off the ground.
- Must be willing and able to stand or walk for extended periods
of time.--Day to Day Responsibilities May Include:
- Diagnosing and correcting analyzer and sample system
- Calibrating process analyzers.
- Completing analyzer preventative maintenance activities.
- Interface with multiple computer technologies to efficiently
optimize the operation of analytical equipment.
- Troubleshoot and repair data collection and data transmission
systems. Specifying and installing analyzer components.
- Assist in planning, prioritizing, and scheduling analyzer
maintenance through planner, work coordinator and operations
- Communicate with production supervision, engineering staff,
technicians, resource groups and manufacturer representatives
relative to analyzer performance and operation.
- Sets up and calibrates, tests, measures and repairs all types
of on stream analyzer systems.
- Trouble shoots and repairs malfunctions and documents failure
- Collects equipment operation and history data to facilitate
reliability improvements.--Apply today for immediate
consideration!Why Kelly--?As a worker today, it's up to you to take
charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow,
and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what
we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of
work-just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting
with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities
needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About
Kelly--At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and
advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full
potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for
temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow
flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a
better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great
companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span
a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around
the world.Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to
employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for
people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as
required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work
with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to
Kelly in advance.]]
Keywords: Kelly Services, Midland , Instrumentation & Analyzer Technician, Professions , Midland, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!