Contact Center Consultant/Call Center
Company: Members First Credit Union
Posted on: November 16, 2021
CONTACT CENTER CONSULTANT I
Reports to: Assistant Contact Center ManagerPosition Overview
The primary purpose of this position is to assist Members First
Credit Union to deliver on its mission: To encourage a better
tomorrow. To achieve this mission, the position must deliver on our
brand promise: We believe in you. Our promise is to be trustworthy,
caring, and enthusiastic to help you succeed. You will do this by
living out our core values in every service contact to both
internal and external members.
- We deliver excellence through knowledge.
- We can be depended upon to do the right thing.
- We believe in exceeding expectations.
- We are committed to encouragement and the power of
- We respect all people, without judgment.
- We give the best of ourselves when we join together.
- We are hardworking, passionate people.
- We encourage maximizing happiness and fun.
- We thrive by finding new ways to help.Essential Duties
- Create opportunities for expanded member relationship by
determining the needs for additional product and services and
recommend appropriate Credit Union solutions.
- Handle phone inquiries on member's accounts, statements,
histories and process transactions for members as requested.
- Assist members with all eService platforms, including online
banking, bill pay, mobile check deposits, etc.
- Assist with troubleshooting a variety of debit card issue.
Duties and ResponsibilitiesThe following statements are intended to
describe the general nature and level of work being performed by
this position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all
duties, responsibilities and skills required of this position.
Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
- Deliver on the Credit Union' Service Promises in every service
- Develop and maintain an effective level of product
- Answer calls with a first call resolution purpose.
- Identify members' financial needs and recommend appropriate
Credit Union solutions.
- Provide service to members that exceeds their
- Maintain Sales and Service Performance Expectations.
- Look for opportunities to increase the efficiency level of the
- Responding to all forms of written inquiries from members.
- Remind delinquent members that their payments are due.
- Process member check orders.
- Process Bill Pay request notifications daily.
- Assist other departments with clerical duties as required.
- Collect fees as required for services.
General Sales Expectations
- Successfully use effective Sales Champion skills and
- Build relationships with current and new members. Offer
products and services that will help improve their financial
- Assist with the onboarding process that continues to build
relationship with new members.
- Inform members about and explain benefits of MFCU products and
services to find the appropriate credit union solution for the
- Make sure members are being fully served.
Qualifications and ExpectationsTo perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of
the expectations of the person performing this job.
- Strive to exceed credit union, department, and personal
- Excellent listening, oral and written communication
- Team oriented.
- Highly organized.
- Produces accurate work results.
- Communicates effectively with team members to keep them
- Presents a professional image.
- Maintains a high level of knowledge of credit union philosophy,
products/services, policies and procedures.
- Ability to work overtime, attend meetings, seminars and
- Proactively seek opportunities to fulfill the Internal Service
Missions of the department and the credit union.
- Must have flexibility to deal with changing work hours and
locations as needed.
- Courtesy, tact, and diplomacy are essential elements of the
job. Work involves personal contact with others inside and /or
outside the organization generally regarding routine matters for
purposes of giving or obtaining information, which may require some
Physical RequirementsThe physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds.
- Able to sit or stand for 2-4 hours at a time.
- Must maintain a neat and orderly work area.
- Routinely clean and disinfect work areas (i.e. teller stations,
desk surfaces, phones, electronic equipment).
- Wipe down teller windows and desk surfaces after every Member
and Team Member interaction. If limited or no Member interactions,
this practice is to be completed a minimum of twice a day.
- Wipe down door handles, drive thru canisters, desks,
telephones, areas that are often touched by members or team members
coming in frequently.
- Sanitize shared spaces such as break rooms, whiteboards, and
meeting tables after every use.
- Protect the confidentiality of credit union staff and members
by locking door or removing items from desk/workstation when
Education and Experience
- Minimum high school graduate or equivalent.
- Minimum 6 months experience with a financial institution.
- Ability to use PC, calculator, and other basic business
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication
- Skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Minimum six months experience at a financial
Keywords: Members First Credit Union, Midland , Contact Center Consultant/Call Center, Professions , Midland, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!