Company: Lubrizol Corp
Posted on: September 20, 2022
CPI Fluid Engineering, a division of The Lubrizol Corporation,
is a world leader in synthetic compressor lubricants. CPI connects
the best of both worlds - the production capabilities and technical
resources of major equipment and lubricant manufacturers with the
flexibility and responsiveness of a service-oriented organization.
Lubrizol, a Berkshire Hathaway company, is a market-driven global
company that combines complex, specialty chemicals to optimize the
quality, performance and value of customers' products while
reducing their environmental impact. Lubrizol produces and supplies
technologies to customers in the global transportation, industrial
and consumer markets. These technologies include lubricant
additives for engine oils, driveline and other
transportation-related fluids, industrial lubricants, and additives
for gasoline and diesel fuel. In addition, Lubrizol makes
ingredients and additives for home care and personal care products
and pharmaceuticals, and specialty materials, including plastics
technology and performance coatings in the form of resins and
CPI Fluid Engineering - Division of the Lubrizol Corporation
Title: US_Traffic Coordinator Date Approved: 12/9/2020
Department: Lubrizol Additives, Industrial Reports to: CPI Global
The purpose of the position of US Traffic Coordinator is managing
outbound shipments to customers and warehouses, both domestically
and internationally. Traffic Coordinator will handle creation of
delivery notes, shipping labels, bills of lading and other shipping
documentation required. She/he will support needs of the department
and complete all tasks within a timely, accurate manner and within
compliance with the RCMS, ISO 9001 and all standard operating
procedures. She/he will communicate with and support other
departments within the organization as needed.
* Understand and comply with all applicable internal CPI /Lubrizol
and external health, safety, security, and environmental
* Knowledge of SAP, as well as Microsoft Office.
* Follow established procedures as described in ISO-9001 and
* Communicate with internal/external customers and carriers on a
* Maintain filing system; work with records retention coordinator
yearly to box up and/or dispose of necessary files
* Organize work to meet multiple tasks
* Back up other department members as needed; additionally, train
new members of department as necessary.
* Knowledge of transportation regulations including hazardous
* Create deliveries; work closely with CSR and shipping/receiving
to maintain open communication and accurate information in SAP
* Prepare pick ticket and shipping documents, including shipping
* Preparation of transport documents; review for accuracy and
* Schedule transportation of outgoing shipments
* Record late shipments within SAP, including monitor ZSPS
* Work closely with CSR regarding bookings for export
* Promptly PGI all shipments with correct data
* Ensure shipping documentation is gathered, stamped, sent to
customers, etc. prior to filing.
* Understand and use customer portals as required by customers for
Skills, Experience, and Qualifications
* High school graduate or equivalent
* Considered a plus:
* Knowledge and proficiency in SAP, Microsoft Office, Excel, and
* Associates or Bachelors
* Experience interacting with other functional areas of an
organization including: customer service, supply chain,
plant/warehouse personnel, suppliers & customers.
* Possess ability to analyze data and related information.
* Flexible and able to prioritize
* Strong organizational skills with an ability to prioritize tasks
and meet required deadlines.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
* The principal role of the US Traffic Coordinator at CPI is to
handle outbound shipments and all required documentation.
* She/he adapts to changing circumstances and requires
multi-tasking abilities to adjust efficiently to the request of a
higher priority issue.
* Role model for behaviors defined in the Competency model that
* Good leadership qualities, takes initiative and has a "can-do"
* Able to function in a team environment, working well with
* Strong interpersonal communication skills (oral/written)
* Must possess solid work ethic (self-starter and highly
* Excellent positive professional demeanor
* Requires use of appropriate PPE, Personal Protective Equipment,
to fulfill safety requirements.
* Willing to work overtime, if needed.
* Willing to work evenings and weekends if needed
Midland, Michigan offers a great quality of life with a mix of
small-town America character blended with big-city opportunities.
Our residents enjoy artistic, cultural and recreational
opportunities fit for communities many times our size - all with
the convenience and charm of a county of 83,000 people. There is so
much more to see and experience right here in Midland County and we
invite you to experience this great quality of life that Midland
has to offer.
Lubrizol is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
race, color, national origin, citizenship, age, religion, marital
status, military service, sexual orientation, genetic information,
gender identity, or any other characteristic or trait protected by
federal, state, or local law.
Do You Need Assistance?
Please let us know if you need an accommodation to proceed with
your application for a posted job, or with any other aspect of the
interview or assessment process. You can either call 440-943-4200
and ask for Talent Acquisition or send an email to
firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that this phone line
and email address are not to be used for checking on the status of
an already submitted application and not to be used by third party
Keywords: Lubrizol Corp, Midland , Logistic Coordinator, Professions , Midland, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!