Pilot Plant Technician/Operator
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: September 21, 2022
R&D Pilot Operator MIDLAND, MI Long term contract with no
end datePay - $25+/hr depending on education/experience.POSITION
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct R&D Pilot Operator lab work for the Paper & Board,
Performance, & Flooring Latex business segments of the Emulsion
- Operate pilot equipment designed to simulate actual paper mill
coating and finishing processes.
- Generate reliable and high quality data used for decision
making by TS&D engineers and customers.
- Develops in-depth technical knowledge relevant to pilot coating
and finishing capability & latex binders business.
- Utilize good laboratory practices to generate reliable and
quality data; Document scientific findings; Interpret and analyze
- Maintain and calibrate lab equipment; Work safely with
hazardous and non-hazardous materials.
- Conduct safety, housekeeping and environmental compliance tasks
in support of the department and building EH&S programs.
REQUIREMENTS- High school diploma or GED. AS/BS degreed candidates
welcome to apply!
ABILITY AND KNOWLEGE
- Strong commitment to safety and environmental compliance.
- Apply scientific best practices to delivery timely and quality
- Ability to acquire new skills quickly, work on urgent and
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and be self
- Highly productive, self-sufficient, great problem solver, and
superior time management skills.
- Ability to work with diverse team and changing work
- Advanced office skills including Microsoft applications.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs and ability to utilize stairs due to
multi-level layout of the machine.
Keywords: Kelly Services, Midland , Pilot Plant Technician/Operator, Professions , Midland, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!