Company: Freudenberg Group
Posted on: January 19, 2023
Freudenberg is a global technology group that strengthens its
customers and society long-term through forward-looking
innovations. Together with our partners, customers and the world of
science, we develop leading-edge technologies, and excellent
products, solutions and services for 40 market segments. The
Freudenberg Group employs some 50,000 people in 60 countries
worldwide and generates sales of over 10 billion euros.
XALT Energy, LLC. specializes in the development and production of
battery cells for heavy duty mobile applications as well as
stationary energy storage systems. We deliver our innovative
products from our highly automated advanced production facility in
Midland, Michigan. At our own R&D center in Auburn Hills,
Michigan, lithium-ion cell technology is continuously developed
based on the latest findings in lithium-ion chemistry.
You support our team as
- Lead, manage, coach, and develop operations supervisory and
support personnel in area to achieve Safety, Quality and
- Build teamwork, embrace individuality for employees, and
actively develop all team member's skills and creatively resolve
employees' issues in a fair and equitable manner.
- Perform shift leadership role for Emergency Response. Ensure
changes to work processes are effectively implemented (Management
- Interface with computer systems to enter and retrieve data and
analyze basic operational information. Effectively communicate with
employees to support company needs and help others make good
- Drive root cause identification/failure analysis and corrective
actions for deviations in processes
- Develop, report, and monitor key performance indicators for
area on a daily basis & fully participate in plant HSE initiatives
including performing audits and housekeeping inspections , safety
- Conduct daily informal inspections on the shop floor and
provide feedback to supervision on observations and corrective
- Represent organization through daily actions that reinforce the
XALT Energy / FBPS core values, demonstrate personal commitment to
a safe, healthy and environmentally sound workplace for
- Conduct performance management processes including goal
setting, employee reviews, and communicating compensation
information to drive shift and department performance.
- Previous Management experience in manufacturing (6 to 8
- Bachelors degree preferred but not required, equivalent and
relevant experience acceptable.
- Lean and Six Sigma experience preferred.
- Able to use computer based systems and interface with HMIs
- Able to work in a clean room & low humidity
- Previous experience in collaborative work environments
- Able to work shifts if needed.
- Strong leadership skills and work ethic, highly accountable and
able to achieve results
Keywords: Freudenberg Group, Midland , Production Manager, Professions , Midland, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!