Company: Freudenberg Group
Posted on: September 20, 2023
Working at Freudenberg: "We will wow your world!" This is our
promise. As a global technology group, we not only make the world
cleaner, healthier and more comfortable, but also offer our 51,000
employees a networked and diverse environment where everyone can
thrive individually. Be surprised and experience your own wow
Trucks, buses, ships - when large loads or many people are set in
motion, we are in our element at Freudenberg e-Power Systems. As
one of the leading suppliers of emission-neutral energy systems for
heavy-duty applications, we offer our customers long-standing
expertise and unbeatable know-how. That's because we combine the
best of both worlds by offering both battery and fuel cell
You support our team as
- Receives materials and/or finished goods daily.
- Reviews production schedule, customer orders, work orders,
shipping orders, and requisitions to determine items to be moved,
gathered, and/or distributed.
- Moves materials and items from receiving or production areas to
storage or to other designated areas.
- Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in
bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style,
color, or product code. Transfer and handle materials needed to
operate equipment and produce product.
- Examine, sort, arrange, count, store, pick and pack items for
storage and/or shipment in accordance with established procedures
and customer requirements. Works safely and in compliance with all
regulations and quality systems.
- Interface with computer systems to enter and retrieve
- Marks materials with identifying information, records materials
or items received and/or distributed, weighs and/or counts items
for distribution within facility to ensure conformance to company
- Arrange stock parts in specified sequence for assembly by other
- Operates material handling equipment including but not limited
to fork trucks, hand trucks, pallet jacks and dock lever.
- Perform periodic cycle counts and physical
- Completes requisition forms to order supplies from other
departments within the facility; compiles worksheets or tickets
from customer specifications; and maintains inventory
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervision.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Some college or equivalent certification preferred
- Must possess a valid Drivers' License
- Previous material handling and shipping/receiving experience
from 1-3 year required
- 1-3 years forklift operation experience a must
- Must be able to work all shifts on a rotating basis, including
- Authorized to work in the U.S on a regular, fulltime, permanent
- Responds promptly to customer needs; Responds to requests for
service and assistance; Meets commitments
- Microsoft Office Proficient
- 2 years Manufacturing experience preferred
- Certified in Electric Pallet Jacks preferred
- Certified in Electric Powered Industrial Forklifts
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence and
memos. Ability to write effectively.
- Ability to compute basic mathematical equations
- Must be able to meet a physical requirements test including but
not limited to the ability to lift 50 pounds, stand for long
periods of time, bend, push/pull and climb stairs and ladders rated
for 300 lbs. with or without reasonable accommodation
Keywords: Freudenberg Group, Midland , Logistics Tech, Professions , Midland, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!