Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) - Full Time
Company: Centria Healthcare
Posted on: June 23, 2019
About Centria Healthcare:Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Novi,
Michigan, Centria Healthcare is a leading provider of home-based
catastrophic injury and rehabilitation care, private duty nursing,
and supportive living services. Centria Healthcare Autism Services
is the largest provider of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) for
children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) across the state of
Michigan, with services in other states.
Board Certified Behavioral Analyst Essential Functions:The ideal
candidate must be able to perform the following essential job
functions with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Provide supervision to Behavioral Technicians working with
- Develop child-specific behavior plan in accordance with the
principles of ABA.
- Train each staff member on their client's specific behavior
treatment plan before services begin.
- Continuously track data in weekly progress notes in the form of
charts, graphs, etc. to ensure treatment is effective. Revise
treatment and teaching procedures as needed.
- Conduct VB-MAPP or ABLLS upon intake and every 6 months,
- Track due dates of 3-month reviews and 6-month (Verbal Behavior
Milestones Assessment and Placement Program and Assessment of Basic
Language and Learning Skills (VB-MAPP/ABLLS).
- Monitor and adjust behavior plan throughout treatment period in
accordance with the child's progression.
- Conduct one hour of supervision per ten (10) hours that the
technician works. During this time, offer training in the
principles of ABA to both staff and parents. Also, encourage
parents to participate in parent-training sessions.
- Implement new and remove old programs once mastery criterion is
- Submit weekly progress notes for each client with what was
covered during supervision, progress on goals, and behavior
- Conduct behavioral assessments.
- Functional Behavior Assessments (FBAs)
- If certified, conduct Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule
- Assist in developing corporate structure and in the creation of
policies and procedures.
- Participate in weekly small group meetings and monthly large
- Develop and take on projects to improve client service and
- Develop and take on projects to improve employee performance,
retention, and satisfaction.
- Develop quality initiatives that will improve referral source
satisfaction as measured through number of referrals and subjective
- General help to manage office staff for maximum efficiency
- Maintain knowledge of different programs and
- Supervising those employees who are working towards
certification for Board Certified Behavioral Analyst (BCBA), Board
Certified Assistant Behavioral Analyst (BCaBA) or Registered
Behavioral Technician (RBT).
- Promote the growth of Centria Healthcare and assist in pursuit
of business opportunities
- Build relationships with current referral sources, and pursing
relationships with new referral partners.
- Graduate of a Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB)
accredited college or University.
- Certified by the BACB as a BCBA
- Displays extensive knowledge and training in behavior
- A minimum of one year working with children with autism
- Previous experience in supervision preferred.
- Work positively and favorably with consumers, families, and
- Demonstrate compassion, responsibility, and cheerful
- Requires strong analysis, judgment, negotiation, and
- Ability to communicate effectively, both oral and written, with
internal and external stakeholders at multiple levels.
- Knowledge of crisis management (preferred).Working
Conditions:Centria's office hours are Monday through Friday from
8:30am-6:00pm. Additional time may be required to complete above
work or meet company objectives. Physical Requirements:While
performing the duties of this job, physical requirements such as
bending, reaching and lifting of up to 50 pounds may be required.
This role will require sitting a majority of the day as well as
walking as standing when needed. This role will require close
visual activity on multiple computer screens or monitors and the
ability to analyze data and figures on a screen. All applicants
receive consideration of employment without regard to race, color,
creed, religion, age, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability,
veteran status, size, height, weight, marital status, family
status, gender identity or expression, affectional or sexual
orientation, genetic information, or any other legally protected
Keywords: Centria Healthcare, Midland , Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) - Full Time, Professions , Midland, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!