IS Collaboration Lead (IT Consultant) at Dow Dupont: Kelly Services Exclusive
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: August 6, 2019
Kelly Services, Inc. is happy to--exclusively--present a long-term
IT contract opportunity for a role as an--IS Collaboration Lead at
Dow Dupont in--Midland, MI.
- Our Preferred Candidate has strong communication skills with
the ability to describe technical issues in end-user understandable
- We are looking for a--Level 3 to Level 4 Subject Matter Expert,
a train-the-trainer type:-- You will interact with leadership,
infuse the training, and help coach the user community.
- 4 Year Degree Bachelor of Science (Information Technology
arena) Highly Preferred, or equivalent experience accepted
- 3 to 5 years minimum of relevant experience in IT, 5-10 years
in corporate IT environment preferred.
- Strong customer orientation and demonstrated ability to work
with people at all levels in an organization.
- This contract position is located onsite in Midland, MI USA at
- Long Term Role!
- M-F 8am-5pm!!
- Hourly Pay--based on Skill Match & Experience!
- Apply now and let---s talk! Overview of the IS Collaboration
Lead The Collaboration Lead will provide service to our DuPont
users in Midland Michigan. The person selected for this role will
have responsibility for:
- Increasing adoption of our portfolio of IT collaboration
- Continuously educating the user community.
- Advocating best practices and intervening with SME-level
support and ad-hoc programs as needed.
- This--person will work closely with a peer network that is
assigned by business unit and will be expected to be part of
business-specific projects in addition to the site day-to-day
- Typical capabilities in the scope of this role are the whole
suite of Microsoft Office 365 products and services (with special
focus on Skype for Business and OneDrive), plus a small series of
DuPont-specific work processes and IT applications Additional
- Due to the high volume of responses anticipated, only qualified
candidates will be contacted.
- We appreciate all our applicants, but we are not able to
sponsor now; no C2C or H-1B.
- There is no ---per diem--- with this position, and must be able
to work on W-2 hourly basis.
- There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this
position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those
costs. This position is recruited for & supported remotely by the
Kelly Services GTS --- Recruiting and Sourcing division, not your
local Kelly branch.--
- As your local offices do not support this position; please
apply online to this posting directly for immediate consideration.
--Why Kelly--? With Kelly, you???ll have direct connections to
leading IT organizations in the best companies around the
globe???offering you the chance to work on some of today???s most
intriguing, innovative and high- visibility projects. In a field
where change is the only constant, our connections and
opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want
to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100??? companies, and more
than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the
best talent: people like you. Last year we found 8,000
opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career
today. About Kelly Services-- As a workforce advocate for over 70
years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around
the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work
through our global network of talent suppliers and partners.
Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and
connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. Kelly Services
is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to,
Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected
Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to
employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The
Keywords: Kelly Services, Midland , IS Collaboration Lead (IT Consultant) at Dow Dupont: Kelly Services Exclusive, Professions , Midland, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!