Maintenance Productivity Technologist
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: September 1, 2019
Kelly Services is currently seeking a Maintenance Productivity
Technologist in the Midland, Michigan area!
The Maintenance Productivity Technologist will work with all groups
within Midland to complete productivity (time-on-tools) studies.
The Technologist will also analyze data from study and work
together with workgroup stakeholders to charter improvement
activities to improve the work process efficiency.
Does this sound like something you would enjoy?
Core Responsibilities May Include:
- Observe and record job execution on ToughPad / iPad until end
- Identify best jobs to follow with work activity
- Perform quality check of the data to ensure accuracy,
- Upload data from Toughpad / iPad to centralized database,
- Communicate findings to stakeholders and management both
verbally and electronically,
- Generate a daily report with a summary of craftsmen activity
for the shift, and also a list of potential solutions to identified
- Generate waste reduction reports on each job for our job
planners, occasionally can be assigned to help with other projects
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Proficient in the use of mobile devices (iPad, Toughpad,
- Proficient in the use of MS Office with emphasis on Excel, Word
- Team player attitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills, non-confrontational
personality, fast learner
- At least 1 year of experience in an industrial environment and
basic understanding of lean and continuous improvement
- Industrial Engineering, Industrial Engineering Technology, and
Engineering Technology, Construction Management, or Lean Six Sigma
- Minimum Associates Degree in related field
The Maintenance Productivity Technologist will be in a plant
operating and maintenance shop environment most of the time, so
must be wear process PPE including steel toes, hard hat, gloves,
FRP clothing etc.
Apply today for immediate consideration!Why Kelly--?At Kelly
Services--, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the
100--- companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on
Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make
one career connection today, connect
Kelly Services--As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are
proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with
work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion.
Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not
limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual
Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment
is The Law.
Keywords: Kelly Services, Midland , Maintenance Productivity Technologist, Professions , Midland, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!