Company: Newmark Knight Frank
Posted on: February 3, 2020
NEWMARK KNIGHT FRANK (NKF) is one of the world's leading
commercial real estate advisory firms. We provide a fully
integrated platform of services to prominent multinational
corporations and institutional investors across the globe, as well
as to occupiers, owners and developers of real estate on a local,
regional and national level.
Together with London-based partner Knight Frank and
independently-owned offices, NKF's 14,100 professionals operate
from more than 400 offices in established and emerging property
markets on six continents.
Under limited supervision, oversee and conduct skilled electrical
and repair work in the installation, alteration and maintenance of
electrical systems, fixtures and equipment in accordance with
established safety standards and fire codes.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
* Performs a variety of electrical work such as installation,
repair, alteration and maintenance of complex electrical equipment
(such as automatic controls, emergency generators, switchboards,
transfer switches, lighting systems, fire alarms and smoke
* Analyzes and troubleshoots electrical problems with equipment,
replaces defective parts, reassembles affected equipment and tests
for proper operation and safety.
* Performs preventive maintenance as scheduled or required on
electrical equipment as recommended by the manufacturer and on site
* Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment, or
fixtures, based on job specifications and local codes.
* Reads and interprets electrical blueprints and schematics.
* Direct or train workers to install, maintain, or repair
electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures.
* Ensures all work meets prescribed standards of quality and
ensures compliance with all laws, safety procedures, policies and
* Inspects electrical systems, equipment, or components to identify
hazards, defects, or the need for adjustment or repair, and to
ensure compliance with codes.
* Monitors performance of equipment and informs management of any
* Identifies and communicates opportunities for improvement, cost
savings, productivity/efficiency improvements and safety
* Maintains necessary work records including equipment records,
logs, and time sheets.
* Assists other maintenance personnel on projects as directed.
SKILLS, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
* Minimum of 4 years relevant work experience
* Working knowledge of electrical systems, machines and tools,
including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
* Ability to read and comprehend complicated blueprints, drawings,
schematics, specifications, codes, electrical formulas, and
* Must be familiar with the National Electric Codes, electrical
theory, and be comfortable working with high voltage three phase
circuits, generators, transformers, switchgear
* Ability to use various testing devices related to the electrical
and mechanical trades
* Ability to work on several projects simultaneously and prioritize
work, as required
* Must have a current valid driver s license
* Working knowledge of Microsoft computer applications used for
compiling data and work records
* Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to function as a
team member in a demanding service environment
* Ability to communicate with customers at all levels of the
organization in a professional, effective manner
* May perform other duties as assigned
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
* Industry leading Parental Leave Policy (up to 16 weeks)
* Generous healthcare
* Bright Horizons back-up care program
* Generous paid time off
* Education reimbursement
* Referral Program
* Opportunities to network and connect
Benefits/perks listed may vary depending on the nature of your
employment with Newmark Knight Frank and the job location.
WORKING CONDITIONS: Normal working conditions with the absence of
NOTE: The statements herein are intended to describe the general
nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not
to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties,
and skills required of personnel so classified.
NEWMARK KNIGHT FRANK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including
sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin,
disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic
protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Newmark Knight Frank, Midland , Electrician, Professions , Midland, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!