Shipping and Receiving
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: November 28, 2019
- Operate equipment to ship, receive, and move product in
- Identify and willingly participate in process improvement
- Monitor orders to ensure that they are completed and shipped by
- Maintain Inventory accuracy through accurate picking, put away,
and counts of inventory.
- Support the warehouse or production through the covering of
O.T. due to vacations, illnesses, production demands, etc. as
One year of experience in an industrial warehouse environment
Problem solving / Troubleshooting
Able to follow verbal and written instructions
Attention to detail
Ability to measure accurately using a tape rule and hand held
Manual dexterity / fine motor skills
- Must be able to sit for up to two hours at a time;
- Must be able to stand for eight hours;
- Must be able to regularly lift to chest level up to 70
- Must be able to distinguish colors;
- Must be able to ascend and descend stairs.
- Must be able to walk about inside the production area to access
equipment, supplies, etc.
- Must use hands/fingers to handle or feel operate, activate,
use, prepare, inspect, place, detect, position for up to 8 hours
- Must be able to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl to access
equipment, supplies, clean, etc.
- Occasionally communicate (talk / hear) to Communicate, Exchange
information with fellow associates.
- Occasionally hear to detect /discern equipment operation.
1st shift schedule - M-F; limited OT
Why Kelly--?As a worker today, its up to you to take charge of your
career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your
you find whats next is what were all about. We know whats going on
in the evolving world of workjust ask the nearly 500,000 people we
each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance,
and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have
never imagined.About Kelly--At Kelly, were always thinking about
whats next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach
their full potential. In fact, were a
leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because
we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth
opportunities that enable
a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great
companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span
a wide variety
of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a
diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities,
individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual
orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The
Keywords: Kelly Services, Midland , Shipping and Receiving, Professions , Midland, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!